What do I do when I start my work with CodeMonk as a talent?
Are you planning to kick-start your journey as a talent on CodeMonk platform?
Congratulations! On your first day as a talent on the CodeMonk platform, make sure you follow the below instructions to get on the right track.
A few things that you will do at the time of onboarding are:
A People Ops team member will help you with your onboarding and give you an overview of the vital information you need to get started.
· Read the onboarding pack thoroughly to understand how the process works
· Review Handbook and any additional internal process documentation
· Set up DISCORD, and other networks for effective communication
· Fill your profile on the CodeMonk platform
· As a part of Project Onboarding, your reporting manager will take over from the People Ops team by introducing you to your team members.
Welcome once again to the new and exciting way of working!